Sunday, February 24, 2008

Women's Conference in Xai-Xai #2

Glorious sun rise over the Indian Ocean at 5:30 in the morning! We were camping right by the ocean, talk about a gift from God!
"May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in his works-- he who looks at the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains, and they smoke. 
I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." 
Psalm 104:31-33
The monkeys -- they were at our camping site. Right after this picture was taken, one started chasing Tracey and I! It was very cool to see monkeys so close and personal.
Our camp site...yes, that lop sided grey one was ours. We put it up at 11:30 p.m. by a tiny flash light. On the last day when we took it down we realized it was right over a dip in the ground. No wonder my back was killing me! The rocks by our head didn't help either... 

No comments: