Thursday, October 30, 2008

~My 3 Little Sisters~











This is Andrea, and my niece and nephew. Andrea has lots of energy. She loves to clean the house, bless mom and dad or her siblings by making their beds, and she does her chores very well (without complaining or being asked!!). I share a room with her (when I am at home). She always has her dolls all lined up on her shelf, and all her things arranged nicely. She is a joy to be around.










This is Christina. She has such a great sense of humor. I don't know where she gets her silly ideas from, but she is hilarious! She likes to dress up and pretend she is like a sales person or an old granny. She sings very well and is on the youth group worship team. She and Cara sang at my brothers wedding and my friends wedding this Summer.











This is Cara. She graduated high school this year. She also came to visit me with my dad:-) (you can come back now, guys!!) She is a tom boy all the way. The kids in the neighborhood used to beg her to be on their team of back yard foot ball! She works on a farm and loves it. She is slow to anger and doesn't hold grudges for long. She likes to keep peace.










Dad and his girls (minus one)
Cara, me (Anna), Dad, Christina, and Andrea
when we went apple picking this Fall at Stottlers.

No comments: