Monday, September 15, 2008

The Fair part 2!

A view of the fair from the ferris wheel (can you see the tractors?):
My darling nephew Biscuit, sound sleep after a long morning at the fair:


Sam, my 9 year old brother, on the middle tractor. This is the tractor races on Children's day!


My niece and nephew, Honey (3) and Biscuit (1). This was durring the truck pulls, and the trucks were very loud. Honey did NOT like the loud noise at all "What is that noise in my ears?!" she asked. Biscuit's face lit up every time he heard the loud trucks, he loved it!


I got a first place ribbon for this rug hooked wall hanging I entered. I made it 2 years ago,
and when I was deciding what to enter, I thought I would put this in. I really didn't expect to win anything for it, it is my first and only rug hooked project!

More to come!!

No comments: