Monday, August 04, 2008

48 hours

Anna (me!) and Cara in Mozambique the day they arrived in May
A very small part of my beloved family (the 4 youngest sibs and mom)
Joel-13, Christina-15 (aka Bobo), Andrea-11, Sam-9, and mom
This was when they were leaving dad and Cara at the airport, which is why mom
and Joel don't look particularly happy.

But on Thursday we will ALL be happy because that is the day they are picking me up!
in 48 hours I will be leaving for the Maputo Airport to go home to America, and I am so
excited!! Please pray for safe travels, and for me to be healed of this nasty sinus crud trying
to attack my body. 
For those of you in Ohio, see you this week!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The day after the day after the day after tomorrow we will see you!
Your favorite brother,
Joel

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how much your family has grown up...I can't believe Sam and Andrea! Last I saw of them...they both were still in diapers I believe!