Monday, September 10, 2007

Computer troubles...

Hello to all my dear friends and family!
So sorry I have not updated you all. As it is, my computer decided to give me some difficulties so it is currently in South Africa being fixed. I have been checking my e´mails about once a week on other people's computers.
Things ARE going amazing and I look forward to telling you all about it! Please stay tuned till I can post photos and give you a proper report.
Just want to thank you for lifting me up and encouraging me! God is mighty and wonderful!

A brief update...
Last night was our grand opening of the new kitchen in the girl's dorm. We had a festa that included cooking all day (butchered five chickens...but more to come later, I won't spoil it all now). What a wonderful evening of celebrating God's blessings on our girls. It always amazes me and fills me with joy to see "orphans" and "unwanted" and "abused" children dancing and laughing and filled with joy. God turns our mourning into laughter and our sorrow into shouts of joy! It is incredible, and beyond words.

Please pray my computer is fixed properly and that I get it back safely.
Bless you all!
Love,
Anna

No comments: