Monday, July 16, 2007

A quote for each day of the week!

I encourage you to meditate on a quote each day. May God use each of us for His glory!

"What we do is but a drop in the Ocean, but without that drop it would be missing." --Mother Theresa


"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." --Jim Elliot

"God never said doing His will would be easy, He only said it would be worth it." --Joanne Shetler

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God." --Jim Elliot

"When Christ calls a man he bids him to come and die."
--Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"The Harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." --Jesus
Matthew 9:37a-38

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

No comments: